What are Movable Solar Panels?
Movable solar panels are small-sized solar panels that are easy to install and that can be carried anywhere. Just like a typical solar panel, they convert sunlight into electricity or heat. They contain an assembly of photovoltaic cells. Each panel is divided into lower cells, where a cell is made up of thin layers of silicon. They vary in size but indeed the biggest movable solar panel can be carried inside an auto.
They can give up to 320W of power grounded on their size. Generally, movable solar panels come with a tackle that includes fresh tools like a stage, string, storehouse case, solar charge regulator, inverter, and a battery. It should be used with a battery and an inverter to power appliances when the stoner is off-grid. By the virtue of being movable, it’s used to power bias on the move.
How do movable solar panels work?
The photovoltaic cells in a movable solar panel contain colorful layers of silicon. When the shafts of the sun hit the panel, photons are released which produce an electric field between these layers of silicon in each cell. Metallic strips are attached to the panel to channel this electric field and shoot it to the battery or grid grounded on the system. A charge regulator is connected to regulate the power affair while a battery and inverter may also be connected to store the generated power until the time it’s needed.
Features of movable solar panels
- Generally, movable solar panels come with a waterproof tackle. So, they can be used in adverse rainfall conditions.
- These are green products as they induce energy without using fossil energies and other exhaustible sources of energy.
- they’re noise-free.
- They give a harmonious and dependable source of energy by employing the power of the sun.
Operations of movable solar panels
Movable solar panels serve as a boon for frequent trippers. These solar panels can be carried on and power bias on the move. Likewise, movable solar panels can also be used in a small home to power introductory appliances.
- Movable solar panels can charge laptops.
- A mini 45 W movable solar panel can charge cell phones, music players, iPad, tablets, and other bias during a trip.
- Movable solar panels can be used to toast water in remote areas.
- They can be used to charge the battery of an auto.
- A 120 W movable solar panel can power LED lights and essential appliances like a small fridge in homes.
- A 320 W movable solar panel along with an inverter and battery can power multiple appliances and heat water in remote areas.
- They can be used as a source of power at campgrounds.
- A 160 W movable solar panel can power systems/appliances inside a Caravan.